Strategy (攻略 Kōryaku) is 77th chapter of manga, Baby Steps.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
Eiichiro starts implementing the practice menu in order to improve his control. He also tries not to look at his hands and prioritizes in looking at his opponent and where to aim his hits.
Eiichiro receives his practice menu from Marcia which she receives from Mike. There are 5 general practice methods in order to improve the control:
- Image training using a 3x3 panel.
- Checks the feeling of hitting, trajectory and point of landing of the ball.
- Repetition of (1) and (2).
- Strengthening of the lower body.
- Finding the method to control the ball based on personal experience.
For the second day of practice matches, Eiichiro has a match against Pedro. During the matches, Coach Kevin comments that Eiichiro is looking too much at his hands and that, he was not looking at his opponent. Considering Coach Kevin's suggestion, Eiichiro tries not to look at his hands and pay attention at his opponent and the entire court. While he loses his match against Pedro, he is starting to get used of not looking at his hands.