Characters In Order of AppearanceEdit
Manga & Anime DifferencesEdit
- In the anime, some terminologies are explained:
- Natsu tells about three-set matches for semi-finals and finals match and the reason an underhand serve can cause surprise during a game.
- Kageyama explains the meaning of 'break'.
- There are some flashbacks in the anime when it shows the effort Eiichiro did in the past year in order to improve his tennis style.
- In the manga, the checkered design in Yukichi's t-shirt is outside the rabbit outline while in the anime, it is inside the rabbit outline.
- In the flashback, when Takuma won the Kanagawa Junior Championship, U-12 Boys Division, the manga stated that Takuma was 11 years old during that time while Araya was 10.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.