Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Characters In Order of AppearanceEdit
Manga & Anime DifferencesEdit
- In the anime, some terminologies are explained:
- Natsu tells about three-set matches for semi-finals and finals match and the reason an underhand serve can cause surprise during a game.
- Kageyama explains the meaning of 'break'.
- There are some flashbacks in the anime when it shows the effort Eiichiro did in the past year in order to improve his tennis style.
- In the manga, the checkered design in Yukichi's t-shirt is outside the rabbit outline while in the anime, it is inside the rabbit outline.
- In the flashback, when Takuma won the Kanagawa Junior Championship, U-12 Boys Division, the manga stated that Takuma was 11 years old during that time while Araya was 10.